Apple iPhone 14 Plus Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||October 7, 2022|
|Colors||Midnight, Purple, Starlight, Blue, Red|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM)|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.3, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|USB Type-C||✖ (Proprietary reversible connector)|
|Material||Gorilla Glass front & back, aluminum frame|
|Water Resistance||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||160.8 x 78.1 x 7.8 millimeters|
|Resolution||1284 x 2778 pixels (458 ppi)|
|Technology||Super Retina XDR OLED Touchscreen|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating|
|Features||Dolby Vision, HDR10, 1200 nits (max.)|
|Resolution||Dual 12+12 Megapixel|
|Features||Dual Pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS, dual-LED flash, ultrawide, 1.9µm, f/1.5 & more|
|Video Recording||4K (2160p), Dolby Vision HDR, stereo sound rec.,Cinematic mode|
|Resolution||Dual 12 Megapixel + SL 3D|
|Features||F/1.9 aperture, PDAF, HDR, 1/3.6″, depth / biometrics sensor|
|Video Recording||4K (2160p), gyro-EIS, Cinematic mode|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-ion – mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||Fast Charging (50% in 30 minutes)|
USB Power Delivery 2.0
|Wireless Charging||Fast Wireless Charging (15W MagSafe, 7.5W Qi magnetic)|
|Operating System||iOS 16|
|Chipset||Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)|
|Processor||Hexa-core, up to 3.23 GHz|
|GPU||Apple GPU (5-core graphics)|
|ROM||128 / 256 / 512 GB (NVMe)|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers)|
|Face Unlock||Apple Face ID|
|Notification Light||LED Flash for Alerts|
|Sensors||Face ID, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, E-Compass, Barometer|
|Other Features||– Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)|
– Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
– Emergency SOS via satellite (SMS sending/receiving)
Apple iPhone 14 Plus Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 899.99|
|United Kingdom||£ 667.00|
Apple iPhone 14 Plus is a high-end smartphone that was released on October 7, 2022. It has a 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display, an A16 Bionic chip, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. The phone also has a dual-camera system on the back, consisting of a 48MP main sensor, a 12MP ultrawide sensor, and a 12MP telephoto sensor. The front-facing camera is a 12MP sensor. The iPhone 14 Plus runs on iOS 16 and has a 3095mAh battery.
Apple iPhone 14 Plus is a good option for users who are looking for a large-screen smartphone with a powerful processor and a great camera system. It is available in four colors: Midnight, Starlight, Product Red, and Blue.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.