Infinix Hot 11 Play Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release:||November 15, 2021|
|Colors||Green, Gold, Blue, Black|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, WiFi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Material||Glass front, plastic body|
|Dimensions||171.8 x 78 x 8.9 millimeters|
|Resolution||HD+ 720 x 1640 pixels (263 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Resolution||Dual 13 Megapixel + AI|
|Features||PDAF, quad-LED flash, f/1.8, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Features||LED flash, f/2.0 aperture & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 6000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||10W Fast Battery Charging|
|Operating System||Android 11 (XOS 7.6)|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G35 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core, up to 2.3 GHz|
|ROM||64 / 128 GB (eMMC 5.1)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Fingerprint||On the back|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-Compass|
Infinix Hot 11 Play Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 128.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 90.00|
Infinix Hot 11 Play is a budget-friendly smartphone that offers powerful performance and advanced features without breaking the bank. With its large 6.82-inch HD+ display, you can enjoy watching videos and playing games in stunning clarity. The phone is powered by a robust octa-core processor and comes with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, ensuring seamless multitasking and smooth operation.
Infinix Hot 11 Play also boasts an impressive triple camera setup, which includes a 13MP primary sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a low-light sensor, allowing you to capture crisp and clear images in various lighting conditions. Additionally, the phone features a long-lasting 5000mAh battery, fingerprint scanner, and face unlock technology for secure biometric authentication.
Running on Android 11 (Go edition), the Infinix Hot 11 Play provides a user-friendly interface and optimized performance, while the XOS 7.0 skin offers a range of customization options and intuitive features. The phone supports dual SIM cards and offers connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Overall, the Infinix Hot 11 Play is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable smartphone with impressive specs and features.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Display: The screen display is one of the most important parts of a smartphone. It shows the user interface, apps, photos, videos, and other visual content. Displays come in different sizes, resolutions, and technologies such as LCD, OLED, AMOLED, and Retina.
- Processor: The processor is the brain of a smartphone. It handles all the calculations, operations, and tasks that the phone performs. Popular smartphone processors include Qualcomm Snapdragon, Apple A-series, and Huawei Kirin.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): RAM temporarily stores data and applications that the processor uses. More RAM means faster performance, smoother multitasking, and better gaming experience. Most smartphones have at least 4GB of RAM, but some high-end models offer up to 16GB or more.
- Storage: Smartphones have internal storage where the operating system, apps, photos, videos, and other files are stored. Some phones also have expandable storage via microSD cards. Common storage capacities range from 16GB to 512GB.
- Camera: Smartphone cameras have improved significantly over the years, offering advanced features like optical zoom, portrait mode, night mode, and video recording in 4K or higher resolution. Front cameras are typically used for selfies and face recognition.
- Battery: The battery life of a smartphone depends on various factors like screen size, processor, usage patterns, and software optimization. Many smartphones now support fast charging, wireless charging, or both. Battery capacities usually range between 2000mAh and 5000mAh.
- Operating System: The operating system manages the hardware and software resources of a smartphone. Popular smartphone OSes include Android, iOS, and Windows. Each has its unique features, app ecosystem, and user interface.
- Connectivity: Smartphones often feature multiple connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and cellular networks (e.g., 4G, 5G). These allow users to access the internet, pair devices, navigate, and communicate with others.
- Audio: Smartphones may have speakers, earpieces, or headphones for audio output. Some phones also have specialized audio chipsets for enhanced sound quality or noise cancellation.
- Sensors: Various sensors inside smartphones enable features like fingerprint scanning, facial recognition, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity detection, and ambient light measurement. These enhance user experience, security, and functionality.
- Durability: Smartphones are made with materials like glass, metal, or plastic. Some phones have IP ratings for dust and water resistance, which protect against accidental exposure to liquids or solid particles.
- Charging port: Smartphones require charging ports to replenish their batteries. Common charging ports include USB-C, Lightning (for iPhones), and Micro-USB (less common nowadays). Wireless charging pads or stands eliminate the need for cables.
- Buttons and controls: Physical buttons and touch controls facilitate navigation and operation. Common buttons include power, volume, and camera shutter release. Some phones use on-screen navigation keys or gesture-based interfaces.
- Antennas: Smartphones contain antennas for cellular communication, GPS, and Wi-Fi. They may be located at the top or bottom edges, or integrated into the device’s body.
- Fingerprint reader: Many smartphones feature fingerprint readers for biometric authentication. These can be physical buttons or optical scanners embedded under the display. Face ID systems are also becoming popular alternatives.