Infinix Note 12 G96 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release:||May 16, 2022|
|Colors||Force Black, Snowfall, Sapphire Blue|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Material||Glass front, plastic body|
|Dimensions||164.6 x 76.8 x 8 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels (393 ppi)|
|Resolution||Triple 50+2+0.3 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, quad-LED flash, 1/2.8″, 0.64µm, f/1.6, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Quad HD (1440p)|
|Features||F/2.0 aperture, Dual-LED flash & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||33W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 12 (XOS 10.6)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G96 (12 nm)|
|RAM||6 / 8 GB|
|Processor||Octa-core, up to 2.05 GHz|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker (dual speakers)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Infinix Note 12 G96 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 229.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 180.00|
Infinix Note 12 G96 is a powerful and stylish smartphone that is perfect for gaming, multitasking, and entertainment. It features a large 6.7-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution, a MediaTek Helio G96 processor, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage. The Note 12 G96 also has a triple rear camera system with a 50MP main sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a QVGA sensor, as well as a 16MP front-facing camera. It is powered by a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.