Infinix Smart 6 Plus Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release:||August 3, 2022|
|Colors||Tranquil Sea Blue, Miracle Black|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Material||Panda Glass front, plastic body|
|Dimensions||172.6 x 77.7 x 8.7 millimeters|
|Resolution||HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels (257 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Features||90Hz refresh rate|
|Resolution||Dual 8+0.3 Megapixel|
|Features||Autofocus, f/2.0 aperture, dual-LED flash, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Video Recording||HD (720p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Operating System||Android 12 Go Edition|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core, up to 2.0 GHz|
|ROM||64 GB (eMMC 5.1)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity|
Infinix Smart 6 Plus Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 129.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 90.00|
Infinix Smart 6 Plus is a powerful and feature-rich smartphone designed to provide users with an exceptional mobile experience. Equipped with a large 6.52-inch HD+ display, this device offers an immersive visual experience, ideal for watching movies, gaming, and browsing the internet. Under the hood, it packs a potent octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM, ensuring seamless performance and efficient multitasking capabilities.
The Infinix Smart 6 Plus boasts an impressive triple camera setup, consisting of a 16MP primary sensor, a 5MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor, giving you the freedom to capture life’s moments in stunning detail. The 8MP front camera, paired with a soft light flash, takes amazing selfies and supports face unlock functionality for added convenience.
This smartphone also features a massive 5000mAh battery, providing enough power to last through extended periods of usage, and supports fast charging to quickly top up your battery when needed. Furthermore, the Smart 6 Plus runs on the latest Android 11 (Go edition) operating system, offering streamlined performance, enhanced security, and access to the latest apps and services.
With its sleek and modern design, the Infinix Smart 6 Plus exudes style and sophistication. Available in several striking colours, this device not only performs well but also looks great in your hand. If you’re seeking a reliable and affordable smartphone with advanced features, look no further than the Infinix Smart 6 Plus.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Display: The screen display is one of the most important parts of a smartphone. It shows the user interface, apps, photos, videos, and other visual content. Displays come in different sizes, resolutions, and technologies such as LCD, OLED, AMOLED, and Retina.
- Processor: The processor is the brain of a smartphone. It handles all the calculations, operations, and tasks that the phone performs. Popular smartphone processors include Qualcomm Snapdragon, Apple A-series, and Huawei Kirin.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): RAM temporarily stores data and applications that the processor uses. More RAM means faster performance, smoother multitasking, and better gaming experience. Most smartphones have at least 4GB of RAM, but some high-end models offer up to 16GB or more.
- Storage: Smartphones have internal storage where the operating system, apps, photos, videos, and other files are stored. Some phones also have expandable storage via microSD cards. Common storage capacities range from 16GB to 512GB.
- Camera: Smartphone cameras have improved significantly over the years, offering advanced features like optical zoom, portrait mode, night mode, and video recording in 4K or higher resolution. Front cameras are typically used for selfies and face recognition.
- Battery: The battery life of a smartphone depends on various factors like screen size, processor, usage patterns, and software optimization. Many smartphones now support fast charging, wireless charging, or both. Battery capacities usually range between 2000mAh and 5000mAh.
- Operating System: The operating system manages the hardware and software resources of a smartphone. Popular smartphone OSes include Android, iOS, and Windows. Each has its unique features, app ecosystem, and user interface.
- Connectivity: Smartphones often feature multiple connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and cellular networks (e.g., 4G, 5G). These allow users to access the internet, pair devices, navigate, and communicate with others.
- Audio: Smartphones may have speakers, earpieces, or headphones for audio output. Some phones also have specialized audio chipsets for enhanced sound quality or noise cancellation.
- Sensors: Various sensors inside smartphones enable features like fingerprint scanning, facial recognition, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity detection, and ambient light measurement. These enhance user experience, security, and functionality.
- Durability: Smartphones are made with materials like glass, metal, or plastic. Some phones have IP ratings for dust and water resistance, which protect against accidental exposure to liquids or solid particles.
- Charging port: Smartphones require charging ports to replenish their batteries. Common charging ports include USB-C, Lightning (for iPhones), and Micro-USB (less common nowadays). Wireless charging pads or stands eliminate the need for cables.
- Buttons and controls: Physical buttons and touch controls facilitate navigation and operation. Common buttons include power, volume, and camera shutter release. Some phones use on-screen navigation keys or gesture-based interfaces.
- Antennas: Smartphones contain antennas for cellular communication, GPS, and Wi-Fi. They may be located at the top or bottom edges, or integrated into the device’s body.
- Fingerprint reader: Many smartphones feature fingerprint readers for biometric authentication. These can be physical buttons or optical scanners embedded under the display. Face ID systems are also becoming popular alternatives.