Motorola Moto E7 Power Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|February 26, 2021
|Tahiti Blue, Coral Red
|2G, 3G, 4G
|Hybrid Dual Nano SIM
|v5.0, A2DP, LE
|A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
|Glass front, plastic body
|165.1 x 75.9 x 9.2 millimeters
|HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels (269 ppi)
|IPS LCD Touchscreen
|Dual 13+2 Megapixel
|PDAF, LED flash, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, macro & more
|Full HD (1080p)
|HDR, f/2.2, 1.12µm & more
|Full HD (1080p)
|Type and Capacity
|Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)
|10W Fast Charging
|MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm)
|Octa-core, up to 2.0 GHz
|Uses SIM2 slot
|On the back
|Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
Motorola Moto E7 Power Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
Motorola Moto E7 Power is a budget smartphone that offers a large battery, a decent camera, and a clean Android experience. It has a 6.51-inch HD+ display, a MediaTek Helio G25 processor, 2GB or 4GB of RAM, and 32GB or 64GB of storage. The rear camera is 13MP with PDAF and a macro lens, and the front camera is 5MP. The phone has a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging, and it runs Android 10.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.