Nokia G21 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|February 15, 2022
|Nordic Blue, Dusk
|2G, 3G, 4G
|Dual Nano SIM
|dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
|v5.0, A2DP, LE
|A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
|Glass front, plastic body
|164.6 x 75.9 x 8.5 millimeters
|HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels (270 ppi)
|IPS LCD Touchscreen
|Triple 50+2+2 Megapixel
|PDAF, f/1.8, 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, depth, macro, LED flash & more
|Full HD (1080p)
|Full HD (1080p)
|Type and Capacity
|Lithium-ion 5050 mAh (non-removable)
|18W Fast Charging
– USB Power Delivery 3.0
|Unisoc T606 (12 nm)
|Octa-core, up to 1.6 GHz
|64 GB (eMMC 5.1)
|Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
Nokia G21 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
Nokia G21 is a budget-friendly smartphone that offers a great balance of features and performance. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ display, a Unisoc T606 processor, 3GB or 6GB of RAM, and 64GB or 128GB of storage. The rear camera system is a 50MP main sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. The front-facing camera is 8MP.
Nokia G21 runs on Android 11 and is guaranteed to receive two years of OS updates and three years of security updates. It also has a long-lasting 5050mAh battery that can easily last for two days on a single charge.
Nokia G21 is a great choice for people who are looking for a reliable and affordable smartphone. It has a good performance, a long-lasting battery, and a clean Android experience.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.