Realme C33 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||September 12, 2022|
|Colors||Sandy Gold, Aqua Blue, Night Sea|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Material||Glass front, Plastic body|
|Dimensions||164.2 x 75.7 x 8.3 millimeter|
|Resolution||HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels (270 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Resolution||Dual 50+0.3 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, HDR, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Features||1/5.0″, 1.12µm, f/2.2, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||HD (720p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||10W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 12 (Realme UI S)|
|Chipset||Unisoc Tiger T612 (12 nm)|
|RAM||3 / 4 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 1.8 GHz|
|ROM||32 / 64 / 128 GB (UFS 2.2)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity|
Realme C33 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 177.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 140.00|
Realme C33 is a budget smartphone that was released in September 2022. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ display, a Unisoc Tiger T612 processor, 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB of storage, and a 5000mAh battery. The rear camera is a 50MP main sensor with a 0.3MP depth sensor, and the front camera is a 5MP sensor. The Realme C33 runs on Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0
Realme C33 is a good option for budget-conscious buyers who are looking for a phone with a long battery life, a large display, and a decent camera. However, the performance of the phone is not the best, and the photo and video quality is average.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.