Realme C35 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||February 14, 2022|
|Colors||Glowing Black, Glowing Green|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Material||Glass front, Plastic body|
|Dimensions||164.4 x 75.6 x 8.1 millimeter|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2401 pixels (401 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Resolution||Triple 50+2+0.3 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, f/1.8, 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, depth, macro & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Features||F/2.0 aperture, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, HDR|
|Video Recording||HD (720p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||18W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0)|
|Chipset||Unisoc Tiger T616 (12 nm)|
|RAM||4 / 6 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.0 GHz|
|ROM||64 /128 GB (UFS 2.2)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Realme C35 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 160.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 215.53|
Realme C35 is a budget smartphone that was released on February 14, 2022. It has a 6.6-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display, a 50MP triple rear camera system, an 8MP front-facing camera, a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and a Unisoc Tiger T616 processor. It is available in two RAM/storage configurations: 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.