Realme Narzo 20 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||September 28, 2020|
|Colors||Glory Silver, Victory Blue|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Material||Glass front, plastic body|
|Dimensions||164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 millimeters|
|Resolution||HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels (270 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Resolution||Triple 48+8+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, 119º ultrawide, macro, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Features||HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 6000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||18W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 10 (Realme UI)|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G85 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.0 GHz|
|ROM||64 / 128 GB (eMMC 5.1)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Fingerprint||On the back|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-Compass|
Realme Narzo 20 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 179.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 122.00|
The Realme Narzo 20 is a budget-friendly smartphone that packs a punch. With a large 6.5-inch HD+ display, it offers an immersive viewing experience, perfect for watching videos or gaming on the go. The phone boasts a powerful octa-core processor, ensuring smooth performance and seamless multitasking capabilities.
In the camera department, the Realme Narzo 20 excels with a triple rear camera setup, featuring a high-resolution primary sensor, a wide-angle lens, and a macro lens. This allows you to capture stunning photos and videos in various lighting conditions. The phone also has a capable selfie camera, making it ideal for taking quick selfies or video calls.
The Realme Narzo 20 also boasts a long-lasting 5000mAh battery, which easily lasts a full day on a single charge. And with reverse charging capabilities, you can even use your phone as a power bank to charge other devices.
The Realme Narzo 20 features a stylish design with a unique diamond-cut pattern on the back, giving it a premium look and feel. Plus, with a fingerprint scanner and face unlock feature, you can enjoy secure biometric authentication.
The Realme Narzo 20 is a fantastic value for its price, offering impressive performance, cameras, and battery life, making it an excellent choice for those seeking a reliable and affordable smartphone.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Display: The screen display is one of the most important parts of a smartphone. It shows the user interface, apps, photos, videos, and other visual content. Displays come in different sizes, resolutions, and technologies such as LCD, OLED, AMOLED, and Retina.
- Processor: The processor is the brain of a smartphone. It handles all the calculations, operations, and tasks that the phone performs. Popular smartphone processors include Qualcomm Snapdragon, Apple A-series, and Huawei Kirin.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): RAM temporarily stores data and applications that the processor uses. More RAM means faster performance, smoother multitasking, and better gaming experience. Most smartphones have at least 4GB of RAM, but some high-end models offer up to 16GB or more.
- Storage: Smartphones have internal storage where the operating system, apps, photos, videos, and other files are stored. Some phones also have expandable storage via microSD cards. Common storage capacities range from 16GB to 512GB.
- Camera: Smartphone cameras have improved significantly over the years, offering advanced features like optical zoom, portrait mode, night mode, and video recording in 4K or higher resolution. Front cameras are typically used for selfies and face recognition.
- Battery: The battery life of a smartphone depends on various factors like screen size, processor, usage patterns, and software optimization. Many smartphones now support fast charging, wireless charging, or both. Battery capacities usually range between 2000mAh and 5000mAh.
- Operating System: The operating system manages the hardware and software resources of a smartphone. Popular smartphone OSes include Android, iOS, and Windows. Each has its unique features, app ecosystem, and user interface.
- Connectivity: Smartphones often feature multiple connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and cellular networks (e.g., 4G, 5G). These allow users to access the internet, pair devices, navigate, and communicate with others.
- Audio: Smartphones may have speakers, earpieces, or headphones for audio output. Some phones also have specialized audio chipsets for enhanced sound quality or noise cancellation.
- Sensors: Various sensors inside smartphones enable features like fingerprint scanning, facial recognition, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity detection, and ambient light measurement. These enhance user experience, security, and functionality.
- Durability: Smartphones are made with materials like glass, metal, or plastic. Some phones have IP ratings for dust and water resistance, which protect against accidental exposure to liquids or solid particles.
- Charging port: Smartphones require charging ports to replenish their batteries. Common charging ports include USB-C, Lightning (for iPhones), and Micro-USB (less common nowadays). Wireless charging pads or stands eliminate the need for cables.
- Buttons and controls: Physical buttons and touch controls facilitate navigation and operation. Common buttons include power, volume, and camera shutter release. Some phones use on-screen navigation keys or gesture-based interfaces.
- Antennas: Smartphones contain antennas for cellular communication, GPS, and Wi-Fi. They may be located at the top or bottom edges, or integrated into the device’s body.
- Fingerprint reader: Many smartphones feature fingerprint readers for biometric authentication. These can be physical buttons or optical scanners embedded under the display. Face ID systems are also becoming popular alternatives.