Samsung Galaxy A04e Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|November 7, 2022
|Black, Copper, Light Blue
|2G, 3G, 4G
|Dual Nano SIM
|Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
|v5.0, A2DP, LE
|A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
|Glass front, plastic body
|164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 millimeters
|HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels (270 ppi)
|PLS LCD Touchscreen
|Dual 13+2 Megapixel
|Autofocus, f/2.2, depth sensor, LED flash & more
|Full HD (1080p)
|Type and Capacity
|Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)
|10W Fast Charging
|Android 12 (One UI Core 4.1)
|MediaTek Helio P35 (12 nm)
|Octa core, up to 2.3 GHz
|32 GB (eMMC 5.1)
|Accelerometer, Proximity, E-Compass
Samsung Galaxy A04e Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
Samsung Galaxy A04e is a budget-friendly smartphone that was released in November 7, 2022. It has a 6.5-inch PLS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek P35 processor and has 2GB or 4GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 1TB using a microSD card. The Galaxy A04e has a dual-camera system on the back, consisting of a 13MP main sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. The front-facing camera is 5MP. The phone runs Android 12 with One UI 4.1. It has a 5000mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.