Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||April 2022|
|Colors||Black, White, Blue, Peach|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Material||Gorilla Glass 5 front, plastic body|
|Water Resistance||IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||159.7 x 74 x 8.1 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels (411 ppi)|
|Technology||Super AMOLED Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Features||90Hz refresh rate|
|Resolution||Quad 48+8+5+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, f/1.8, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, OIS, ultrawide, macro, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p)|
|Features||F/2.2, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||25W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 12 (One UI 4.1)|
|Chipset||Exynos 1280 (5 nm)|
|RAM||6 / 8 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.4 GHz|
|ROM||128 / 256 GB|
|MicroSD Slot||Uses SIM2 slot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 301.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 250.00|
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G is a mid-range smartphone that was released in April 2022. It has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, a 48MP quad-camera system, a 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging, and an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance. It is powered by the Exynos 1280 processor and is available with 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of storage.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.