Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||September 1, 2021|
|Colors||Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Purple, Awesome Mint|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|Material||Gorilla Glass 5 front, plastic body|
|Water Resistance||IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels (405 ppi)|
|Technology||Super AMOLED Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Features||120Hz refresh rate, 800 nits (max)|
|Resolution||Quad 64+12+5+5 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, OIS, macro, 123º ultrawide, depth, LED flash & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p), gyro-EIS (1080p)|
|Features||F/2.2, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 4500 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||25W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 11 (One UI 3.1)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.4 GHz|
|MicroSD Slot||Uses SIM2 slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 379.99|
|United Kingdom||£ 304.99|
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is an affordable smartphone that was released on September 1, 2021. It has a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor, 4GB to 8GB of RAM, 128GB to 256GB of storage, and a quad-camera system on the back. The Galaxy A52s 5G also has a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.