Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||August 25, 2021|
|Colors||Bora Purple, Graphite, Pink Gold, Blue, Yellow, White, Navy, Khaki, Red|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo|
|Style||Vertical Foldable Smartphone|
|Material||Plastic front, Gorilla Glass Victus+ back, aluminum frame|
|Water Resistance||IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||165.2 x 71.9 x 6.9 millimeters (unfolded)|
84.9 x 71.9 x 15.9-17.1 millimeters (folded)
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2640 pixels (426 ppi)|
|Technology||Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X Touchscreen|
|Features||120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)|
|Cover Display||1.9″ Super AMOLED, 260 x 512 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+|
|Resolution||Dual 12+12 Megapixel|
|Features||Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, f/1.8, 1.8µm, ultrawide, LED flash & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p), HDR10+|
|Features||F/2.4 aperture, 1.22µm, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 3700 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||25W Fast Charging (50% in 30 minutes)|
|Wireless Charging||15W Fast Wireless Charging|
|Reverse Charging||4.5W Reverse Wireless Charging|
|Operating System||Android 12 (One UI 4.1.1)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 3.19 GHz|
|ROM||128 / 256 / 512 GB (UFS 3.1)|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), AKG tuned, 32-bit/384kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer|
|More||– Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 689.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 483.00|
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 is a foldable smartphone that was released on August 25, 2021. It features a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a powerful Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, and a dual-lens rear camera system. The Galaxy Z Flip4 also has a larger battery than its predecessor, and it is available in four colors: Bora Purple, Graphite, Pink Gold, and White.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.