Symphony Z47 Full Specifications and Price in Bangladesh:
|Honey Dew Green, Lenient Blue, Ocean Green, Shadow Ash
|2G, 3G, 4G
|Dual Nano SIM
|Glass front, plastic body
|165 x 76.5 x 8.9 millimeters
|HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels (265 ppi)
|90Hz refresh rate, eye-comfort
|PDAF, LED flash, portrait mode, night mode, HDR & more
|Full HD (1080p)
|Full HD (1080p)
|Type and Capacity
|Lithium-polymer 5030 mAh
|10W Fast Charging
|Unisoc T606 (12 nm)
|Octa-core, 1.6 GHz
|up to 128 GB
|Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity
Symphony Z47 Price in Bangladesh:
Symphony Z47 is a budget-friendly smartphone that was released in Bangladesh in November 2022. It has a 6.6-inch HD+ IPS display, a 52 MP rear camera, an 8 MP front camera, a 5030 mAh battery, and 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. It is powered by a Unisoc T606 processor and runs on Android 12. The Z47 also has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock, FM radio, and a MicroSD card slot.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.