Tecno Camon 16 Premier Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||September 4, 2020|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|Material||Glass front, plastic body|
|Dimensions||170.6 x 77.2 x 9.1 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2460 pixels (374 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Features||HDR10+, 90Hz refres rate|
|Resolution||Quad 64+8+2+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, penta-LED flash, dedicated video camera, ultrawide, depth & more|
|Video Recording||4K Ultra HD (2160p), gyro-EIS|
|Features||Dual-LED flash, ultrawide, HDR, f/2.2 aperture|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 4500 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||33W Fast Charging (70% in 30 minutes)|
|Operating System||Android 10 (HiOS 6)|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G90T (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core, 2.05 GHz|
|ROM||128 GB (eMMC 5.1)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass|
Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 280.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 200.00|
Tecno Camon 16 Premier is a high-end smartphone designed for photography enthusiasts and social media influencers. It features a powerful quad-camera setup with advanced sensors, including a 48MP primary sensor, a 12MP telephoto lens, a 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a dedicated depth sensor. The camera system is supported by a cutting-edge processor and optimized software that ensures seamless performance and advanced features like AI-powered scene detection, professional mode, and slow-motion video recording.
Tecno Camon 16 Premier also boasts an impressive 6.7-inch FHD+ display with a trendy hole-punch design, offering an immersive viewing experience. Under the hood, it packs a large 4500mAh battery with support for fast charging, ensuring all-day power backup. Additionally, the device comes with a sleek and durable design, featuring a premium glass back and a stylish gradient finish. Other highlights include a fingerprint scanner, face unlock, and Android 11 out-of-the-box. Overall, the Tecno Camon 16 Premier is a feature-packed smartphone that offers top-notch cameras, impressive performance, and stylish looks, making it a great choice for those who want a high-end device for photography and entertainment.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Display: The screen display is one of the most important parts of a smartphone. It shows the user interface, apps, photos, videos, and other visual content. Displays come in different sizes, resolutions, and technologies such as LCD, OLED, AMOLED, and Retina.
- Processor: The processor is the brain of a smartphone. It handles all the calculations, operations, and tasks that the phone performs. Popular smartphone processors include Qualcomm Snapdragon, Apple A-series, and Huawei Kirin.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): RAM temporarily stores data and applications that the processor uses. More RAM means faster performance, smoother multitasking, and better gaming experience. Most smartphones have at least 4GB of RAM, but some high-end models offer up to 16GB or more.
- Storage: Smartphones have internal storage where the operating system, apps, photos, videos, and other files are stored. Some phones also have expandable storage via microSD cards. Common storage capacities range from 16GB to 512GB.
- Camera: Smartphone cameras have improved significantly over the years, offering advanced features like optical zoom, portrait mode, night mode, and video recording in 4K or higher resolution. Front cameras are typically used for selfies and face recognition.
- Battery: The battery life of a smartphone depends on various factors like screen size, processor, usage patterns, and software optimization. Many smartphones now support fast charging, wireless charging, or both. Battery capacities usually range between 2000mAh and 5000mAh.
- Operating System: The operating system manages the hardware and software resources of a smartphone. Popular smartphone OSes include Android, iOS, and Windows. Each has its unique features, app ecosystem, and user interface.
- Connectivity: Smartphones often feature multiple connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and cellular networks (e.g., 4G, 5G). These allow users to access the internet, pair devices, navigate, and communicate with others.
- Audio: Smartphones may have speakers, earpieces, or headphones for audio output. Some phones also have specialized audio chipsets for enhanced sound quality or noise cancellation.
- Sensors: Various sensors inside smartphones enable features like fingerprint scanning, facial recognition, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity detection, and ambient light measurement. These enhance user experience, security, and functionality.
- Durability: Smartphones are made with materials like glass, metal, or plastic. Some phones have IP ratings for dust and water resistance, which protect against accidental exposure to liquids or solid particles.
- Charging port: Smartphones require charging ports to replenish their batteries. Common charging ports include USB-C, Lightning (for iPhones), and Micro-USB (less common nowadays). Wireless charging pads or stands eliminate the need for cables.
- Buttons and controls: Physical buttons and touch controls facilitate navigation and operation. Common buttons include power, volume, and camera shutter release. Some phones use on-screen navigation keys or gesture-based interfaces.
- Antennas: Smartphones contain antennas for cellular communication, GPS, and Wi-Fi. They may be located at the top or bottom edges, or integrated into the device’s body.
- Fingerprint reader: Many smartphones feature fingerprint readers for biometric authentication. These can be physical buttons or optical scanners embedded under the display. Face ID systems are also becoming popular alternatives.