Xiaomi Redmi A1+ Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|September 23, 2022
|Light Green, Light Blue, Black
|2G, 3G, 4G
|Dual Nano SIM
|v5.0, A2DP, LE
|A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
|Glass front, plastic boby
|164.9 x 76.8 x 9.1 millimeters
|HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels (269 ppi)
|IPS LCD Touchscreen
|Multitouch, 400 nits
|Dual 8+0.8 Megapixel
|F/2.0, dual-LED flash, HDR & more
|Full HD (1080p)
|Full HD (1080p)
|Type and Capacity
|Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)
|10W Fast Charging
|Android 12 Go Edition (MIUI 12)
|MediaTek Helio A22 (12 nm)
|2 / 3 GB
|Quad-core, 2.0 GHz
|32 GB (eMMC 5.1)
Xiaomi Redmi A1+ Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
Xiaomi Redmi A1+ is a budget smartphone that was released in September 23, 2022. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ display, an 8MP dual rear camera system, a 5MP front-facing camera, and a 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 processor and comes with 2GB or 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The Redmi A1+ is available in black, green, and blue colors.
Xiaomi Redmi A1+ is a great option for budget-minded users who are looking for a phone with a large display, long battery life, and a good camera system. It is also a good choice for users who want a phone with a stylish design and a fingerprint sensor for security.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.