Apple iPhone 14 Pro Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom
|First Release||September 16, 2022|
|Colors||Space Black, Silver, Gold, Deep Purple|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM)|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.3, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|USB Type-C||✖ (Proprietary reversible connector)|
|Material||Gorilla Glass front & back, stainless steel frame|
|Water Resistance||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||147.5 x 71.5 x 7.9 millimeters|
|Resolution||1179 x 2556 pixels (460 ppi)|
|Technology||LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED Touchscreen|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating|
|Features||120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 2000 nits (max.), Always-On display|
|Resolution||Quad 48+12+12 Megapixel + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner|
|Features||Dual Pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS, ultrawide, telephoto, 3x optical zoom, depth & more|
|Video Recording||4K (2160p), Dolby Vision HDR, 10-bit HDR, stereo sound rec.,Cinematic mode, ProRes|
|Resolution||Dual 12 Megapixel + SL 3D|
|Features||F/1.9 aperture, PDAF, HDR, 1/3.6″, depth / biometrics sensor|
|Video Recording||4K (2160p), gyro-EIS, Cinematic mode|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-ion – mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||Fast Charging (50% in 30 minutes)|
USB Power Delivery 2.0
|Wireless Charging||Fast Wireless Charging (15W MagSafe, 7.5W Qi magnetic)|
|Operating System||iOS 16|
|Chipset||Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)|
|Processor||Hexa-core, up to 3.46 GHz|
|GPU||Apple GPU (5-core graphics)|
|ROM||128 / 256 / 512 GB / 1 TB (NVMe)|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers)|
|Face Unlock||Apple Face ID|
|Notification Light||LED Flash for Alerts|
|Sensors||Face ID, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, E-Compass, Barometer|
|Other Features||– Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)|
– Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
– Emergency SOS via satellite (SMS sending/receiving)
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 1,129.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 847.00|
Apple iPhone 14 Pro is the high-end model of the iPhone 14 lineup, which is expected to be released in September 2023. It features a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion technology, which can refresh up to 120Hz for smoother scrolling and gameplay. The iPhone 14 Pro is also powered by the A16 Bionic chip, which is said to be a significant upgrade over the A15 Bionic chip in the iPhone 13 series.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro has a triple-lens rear camera system with a 48MP main sensor, a 12MP ultrawide sensor, and a 12MP telephoto sensor. The front-facing camera is also upgraded to a 12MP sensor with autofocus.
Other features of the Apple iPhone 14 Pro include a new design with a squared-off edge, a stainless steel frame, and a glass back. It also supports 5G connectivity, MagSafe wireless charging, and IP68 water resistance.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro is expected to start at $999 for the 128GB model. It will be available in four colors: Graphite, Silver, Gold, and Sierra Blue.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.