Infinix Note 30 Pro Full Specifications and Price in Bangladesh
|First Release:||May 22, 2023|
|Colors||Magic Black, Variable Gold|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Material||Glass front & back, plastic frame|
|Water Resistance||✖ (IP53 certified dust and splash resistant)|
|Dimensions||162.7 x 76 x 8.2 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels (395 ppi)|
|Features||120Hz refresh rate, 900 nits peak brightness|
|Resolution||Triple 108+2+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, quad-LED flash, macro, depth, 1/1.67″ & more|
|Video Recording||Quad HD (1440p)|
|Features||F/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″, LED flash, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||68W Fast Charging (0-80% in 30 minutes)|
|Wireless Charging||15W Wireless Charging|
|Reverse Charging||Reverse Wireless Charging|
|Operating System||Android 13 (XOS 13)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G99 (6 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core, up to 2.2 GHz|
|ROM||256 GB (UFS 2.2)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker (dual speakers), 24-bit/192kHz audio, tuned by JBL|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Infinix Note 30 Pro Price in Bangladesh:
|Bangladesh||৳27,999 8/256 GB|
Infinix Note 30 Pro is a high-end smartphone that was released in May 2023. It features a large 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a MediaTek Helio G99 processor, up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 256GB of storage. The Note 30 Pro also has a triple-lens rear camera system with a 108MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, it has a 16MP front-facing camera.
Infinix Note 30 Pro is powered by a 5000mAh battery that supports 68W fast charging. It runs on Android 13 with the XOS 13 user interface.
Infinix Note 30 Pro is a well-rounded smartphone that offers a good balance of performance, features, and price. It is a good option for those who are looking for a high-end device with a large display and a powerful camera system.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.