Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom
|First Release||February 9, 2022|
|Colors||Graphite Gray, Pearl White, Star Blue|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Material||Gorilla Glass 3 front, plastic body|
|Water Resistance||✖ (IP53, dust and splash protection)|
|Dimensions||159.9 x 73.9 x 8.1 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels (409 ppi)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Features||90Hz refresh rate, 1000 nits max. brightness|
|Resolution||Quad 50+8+2+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, f/1.8, 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, ultrawide, macro, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Features||F/2.5, HDR, 1/3.06″, 1.12µm & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||33W Quick Charge 3+ (100% in 60 min)|
– Power Delivery 3.0
|Operating System||Android 11 (MIUI 13)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)|
|RAM||4 / 6 / 8 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.4 GHz|
|ROM||64 / 128 GB (UFS 2.2)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), 24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 164.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 154.99|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is a mid-range smartphone that was released in January 2023. It features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor, up to 6GB of RAM, and up to 128GB of storage. The Note 11 also has a quad-lens rear camera system with a 50MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, it has a 13MP front-facing camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 is powered by a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. It runs on Android 11 with the MIUI 13 user interface.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.