Motorola Moto E22s Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|October 22, 2022
|Iceberg Blue, Cosmic Black
|2G, 3G, 4G
|Dual Nano SIM
|dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot
|v5.0, A2DP, LE
|A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
|Glass front, plastic body
|164 x 75 x 8.5 millimeters
|HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels (270 ppi)
|IPS LCD Touchscreen
|Multitouch, 90Hz refresh rate
|Dual 16+2 Megapixel
|PDAF, LED flash, f/2.2, 1.0µm, HDR & more
|Full HD (1080p)
|F/2.2 aperture, 1/4.0, 1.12µm, HDR & more
|Full HD (1080p)
|Type and Capacity
|Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)
|10W Fast Charging
|MediaTek Helio G37 (12 nm)
|Octa-core, up to 2.3 GHz
|Fingerprint, Accelerometer, E-Compass
Motorola Moto E22s Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
Motorola Moto E22s is an affordable smartphone that offers a good balance of performance, features, and battery life. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G37 processor, which is capable of handling most everyday tasks with ease. The Moto E22s also has a 6.5″ IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate, a 16MP dual-camera system, and a 5000mAh battery that can easily last a full day on a single charge.
Motorola Moto E22s is a great choice for those looking for an affordable smartphone with a good display, a long battery life, and a decent camera. It is available in two colors: Iceberg Blue and Cosmic Black.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.