OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||January 13, 2022|
|Colors||Volcanic Black, Emerald Forest, Panda White (Extreme Edition)|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Material||Gorilla Glass Victus front, Gorilla Glass 5 back, aluminum frame|
|Water Resistance||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||163 x 73.9 x 8.6 millimeters|
|Resolution||QHD+ 1440 x 3216 pixels (525 ppi)|
|Technology||LTPO2 Fluid AMOLED Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Features||HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, always-on display, 1300 nits max. brightness|
|Resolution||Triple 48+8+50 Megapixel|
|Features||Multi-directional PDAF, laser AF, OIS, ultrawide, telephoto, 3.3x optical zoom, Hasselblad Color Calibration & more|
|Video Recording||8K (UHD-2), auto HDR, gyro-EIS|
|Features||F/2.2, auto HDR, 1/2.74″, 0.8µm & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p), gyro-EIS|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||80W Fast Charging (100% in 32 minutes)|
– 50W Fast Wireless Charging
– USB Power Delivery
|Reverse Charging||Reverse Wireless Charging|
|Operating System||Android 12 (OxygenOS 12.1)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)|
|RAM||8 / 12 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 3.0 GHz|
|ROM||256 GB (UFS 3.1)|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), 24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, E-Compass, Color Spectrum, Barometer|
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 474.50|
|United Kingdom||£ 494.00|
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G is a high-end smartphone that offers a great balance of performance, features, and design. It is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, which is one of the most powerful processors on the market. The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G also has a 6.7-inch QHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a triple-camera system with a 48MP main sensor, and a 5000mAh battery that can easily last a full day on a single charge.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.