OnePlus 11 5G Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||January 09, 2023|
|Colors||Titan Black, Eternal Green|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Material||Gorilla Glass Victus front, Gorilla Glass 5 back, aluminum frame|
|Water Resistance||IP64 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||163.1 x 74.1 x 8.5 millimeters|
|Resolution||QHD+ 1440 x 3216 pixels (525 ppi)|
|Technology||LTPO3 Fluid AMOLED Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Features||HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, always-on display, 1300 nits max. brightness|
|Resolution||Triple 64+48+32 Megapixel|
|Features||Multi-directional PDAF, laser AF, OIS, ultrawide, telephoto, 2x optical zoom, Hasselblad Color Calibration & more|
|Video Recording||8K, auto HDR, gyro-EIS|
|Features||F/2.5, auto HDR, 1.0µm, panorama & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p), gyro-EIS|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||100W Fast Charging (0-100% in 25 minutes)|
|Operating System||Android 13 (OxygenOS 13)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)|
|RAM||8 / 12 / 16 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 3.2 GHz|
|ROM||256 GB (UFS 4.0)|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), 24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, E-Compass, Color Spectrum|
OnePlus 11 5G Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 649.99|
|United Kingdom||£ 559.00|
OnePlus 11 5G is a mid-range smartphone that offers a great balance of performance, features, and design. It is powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor, which is a powerful and efficient processor that can handle most everyday tasks with ease. The OnePlus 11 5G also has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a triple-camera system with a 50MP main sensor, and a 4500mAh battery that can easily last a full day on a single charge.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.