OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||May 21, 2022|
|Colors||Gray Shadow, Jade Fog|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NavIC|
|Material||Gorilla Glass 5 front, plastic frame|
|Dimensions||159.1 x 73.2 x 8.2 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels (409 ppi)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Features||HDR10+, 90Hz refresh rate|
|Resolution||Triple 50+8+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, ultrawide, depth, OIS, f/1.9, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, dual-LED flash & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p), gyro-EIS|
|Features||F/2.4, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, auto-HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p), gyro-EIS|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 4500 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||80W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 12 (OxygenOS 12.1)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 1300 5G (6 nm)|
|RAM||8 / 12 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 3.0 GHz|
|GPU||Mali G77 MC9|
|ROM||128 / 256 GB (UFS 3.1)|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, E-Compass|
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 389.99|
|United Kingdom||£ 289.00|
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G is a powerful and stylish smartphone that offers a great balance of performance, features, and battery life. It features a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, a MediaTek Dimensity 1300 processor, 8GB or 12GB of RAM, and 128GB or 256GB of storage. The Nord 2T 5G also has a triple-camera system on the back, consisting of a 50MP main camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro camera. It runs on Android 12 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery with 80W fast charging support.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.