Realme 9i Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||January 10, 2022|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Material||Dragontail Pro Glass front, plastic body|
|Dimensions||164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2412 pixels (400 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Protection||Dragontail Pro Glass|
|Features||90Hz refresh rate|
|Resolution||Triple 50+2+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, macro, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Features||F/2.1 aperture, 1/3.0″, 1.0µm, panorama & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||33W Fast Charging (100% in 70 min)|
|Operating System||Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)|
|RAM||4 / 6 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.4 GHz|
|ROM||64 / 128 GB (UFS 2.1)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), 24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-Compass|
Realme 9i Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 199.99|
|United Kingdom||£ 132.02|
Realme 9i is a mid-range smartphone that offers a good balance of performance, features, and battery life. It features a 6.6-inch Full HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor, 4GB or 6GB of RAM, and 64GB or 128GB of storage. The Realme 9i also has a triple-camera system on the back, consisting of a 50MP main camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. It runs on Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Realme 9i is a great choice for those looking for a reliable and affordable smartphone with a good display, a capable processor, and a long-lasting battery. It is available in three colors: Prism Blue, Prism Black, and Glowing Green.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.