Oppo A76 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||February 18, 2022|
|Colors||Glowing Black, Glowing Blue|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|Material||Glass front, plastic body|
|Dimensions||164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4 millimeters|
|Resolution||HD+ 720 x 1612 pixels (269 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Features||90Hz refresh rate|
|Resolution||Dual 13+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, depth, 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, f/2.2 & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Features||F/2.0, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||33W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 11 (ColorOS 11.1)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.4 GHz|
|ROM||128 GB (UFS 2.1)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-Compass|
Oppo A76 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 229.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 189.00|
Oppo A76 is a budget-friendly smartphone that packs a punch when it comes to features and performance. With its sleek and modern design, the A76 boasts a large 6.52-inch HD+ display that offers bright and clear visuals, perfect for watching videos or browsing the web. Under the hood, the phone is powered by a robust octa-core processor and ample RAM, ensuring smooth sailing through even the most demanding tasks.
One of the standout features of the Oppo A76 is its impressive triple camera setup, which consists of a 13MP main camera, a 2MP portrait camera, and a 2MP macro camera. This versatile camera system allows you to capture stunning photos and videos in a variety of settings, from landscapes to portraits to close-up shots. And with advanced software features like AI beauty mode and HDR, your photos will look better than ever before.
In addition to its strong performance and impressive camera capabilities, the Oppo A76 also offers long battery life, thanks to its massive 4290mAh battery. Plus, with Oppo’s proprietary fast charging technology, you can quickly top up your battery in no time. Other highlights of the Oppo A76 include a rear fingerprint sensor, face unlock, and ColorOS 7.2 operating system based on Android 11. All in all, the Oppo A76 is a fantastic value for anyone looking for a feature-packed smartphone at an affordable price point.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Display: The screen display is one of the most important parts of a smartphone. It shows the user interface, apps, photos, videos, and other visual content. Displays come in different sizes, resolutions, and technologies such as LCD, OLED, AMOLED, and Retina.
- Processor: The processor is the brain of a smartphone. It handles all the calculations, operations, and tasks that the phone performs. Popular smartphone processors include Qualcomm Snapdragon, Apple A-series, and Huawei Kirin.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): RAM temporarily stores data and applications that the processor uses. More RAM means faster performance, smoother multitasking, and better gaming experience. Most smartphones have at least 4GB of RAM, but some high-end models offer up to 16GB or more.
- Storage: Smartphones have internal storage where the operating system, apps, photos, videos, and other files are stored. Some phones also have expandable storage via microSD cards. Common storage capacities range from 16GB to 512GB.
- Camera: Smartphone cameras have improved significantly over the years, offering advanced features like optical zoom, portrait mode, night mode, and video recording in 4K or higher resolution. Front cameras are typically used for selfies and face recognition.
- Battery: The battery life of a smartphone depends on various factors like screen size, processor, usage patterns, and software optimization. Many smartphones now support fast charging, wireless charging, or both. Battery capacities usually range between 2000mAh and 5000mAh.
- Operating System: The operating system manages the hardware and software resources of a smartphone. Popular smartphone OSes include Android, iOS, and Windows. Each has its unique features, app ecosystem, and user interface.
- Connectivity: Smartphones often feature multiple connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and cellular networks (e.g., 4G, 5G). These allow users to access the internet, pair devices, navigate, and communicate with others.
- Audio: Smartphones may have speakers, earpieces, or headphones for audio output. Some phones also have specialized audio chipsets for enhanced sound quality or noise cancellation.
- Sensors: Various sensors inside smartphones enable features like fingerprint scanning, facial recognition, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity detection, and ambient light measurement. These enhance user experience, security, and functionality.
- Durability: Smartphones are made with materials like glass, metal, or plastic. Some phones have IP ratings for dust and water resistance, which protect against accidental exposure to liquids or solid particles.
- Charging port: Smartphones require charging ports to replenish their batteries. Common charging ports include USB-C, Lightning (for iPhones), and Micro-USB (less common nowadays). Wireless charging pads or stands eliminate the need for cables.
- Buttons and controls: Physical buttons and touch controls facilitate navigation and operation. Common buttons include power, volume, and camera shutter release. Some phones use on-screen navigation keys or gesture-based interfaces.
- Antennas: Smartphones contain antennas for cellular communication, GPS, and Wi-Fi. They may be located at the top or bottom edges, or integrated into the device’s body.
- Fingerprint reader: Many smartphones feature fingerprint readers for biometric authentication. These can be physical buttons or optical scanners embedded under the display. Face ID systems are also becoming popular alternatives.