Oppo F21s Pro Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||September 29, 2022|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|Material||Gorilla Glass 5 front, Fiberglass-Leather back|
|Dimensions||159.9 x 73.2 x 7.7 millimeter|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels (409 ppi)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Features||90Hz refresh rate, 800 nits max. brightness|
|Resolution||Triple 64+2+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, f/1.7, 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, microscope, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p), gyro-EIS|
|Features||HDR, f/2.4, 1/2.74″, 0.8µm, Sony IMX709 sensor & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p), gyro-EIS|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 4500 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||33W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 11 (ColorOS 12.1)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.4 GHz|
|ROM||128 (UFS 2.2)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Oppo F21s Pro Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 299.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 249.00|
Oppo F21s Pro is a high-end smartphone designed to offer users a premium mobile experience. With its sleek and stylish design, the phone features a large AMOLED display with vibrant colours and crisp visuals. Powered by a powerful processor, the Oppo F21s Pro delivers seamless performance and efficient battery life, allowing users to enjoy their favourite apps and games on the go.
The camera system of the Oppo F21s Pro is one of its standout features, with a quad-camera setup that includes a wide-angle lens, telephoto lens, macro lens, and depth sensor. This allows users to capture stunning images and videos in various lighting conditions, making it an excellent choice for photography enthusiasts. Additionally, the phone comes equipped with advanced security features like an under-display fingerprint scanner and face recognition technology, ensuring that your personal data remains safe and secure.
Other notable specifications of the Oppo F21s Pro include ample storage space, fast charging capabilities, and connectivity options such as Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 6. Overall, this device offers top-notch features and performance, making it an excellent option for those looking for a high-quality flagship smartphone.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Display: The screen display is one of the most important parts of a smartphone. It shows the user interface, apps, photos, videos, and other visual content. Displays come in different sizes, resolutions, and technologies such as LCD, OLED, AMOLED, and Retina.
- Processor: The processor is the brain of a smartphone. It handles all the calculations, operations, and tasks that the phone performs. Popular smartphone processors include Qualcomm Snapdragon, Apple A-series, and Huawei Kirin.
- RAM (Random Access Memory): RAM temporarily stores data and applications that the processor uses. More RAM means faster performance, smoother multitasking, and better gaming experience. Most smartphones have at least 4GB of RAM, but some high-end models offer up to 16GB or more.
- Storage: Smartphones have internal storage where the operating system, apps, photos, videos, and other files are stored. Some phones also have expandable storage via microSD cards. Common storage capacities range from 16GB to 512GB.
- Camera: Smartphone cameras have improved significantly over the years, offering advanced features like optical zoom, portrait mode, night mode, and video recording in 4K or higher resolution. Front cameras are typically used for selfies and face recognition.
- Battery: The battery life of a smartphone depends on various factors like screen size, processor, usage patterns, and software optimization. Many smartphones now support fast charging, wireless charging, or both. Battery capacities usually range between 2000mAh and 5000mAh.
- Operating System: The operating system manages the hardware and software resources of a smartphone. Popular smartphone OSes include Android, iOS, and Windows. Each has its unique features, app ecosystem, and user interface.
- Connectivity: Smartphones often feature multiple connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, and cellular networks (e.g., 4G, 5G). These allow users to access the internet, pair devices, navigate, and communicate with others.
- Audio: Smartphones may have speakers, earpieces, or headphones for audio output. Some phones also have specialized audio chipsets for enhanced sound quality or noise cancellation.
- Sensors: Various sensors inside smartphones enable features like fingerprint scanning, facial recognition, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity detection, and ambient light measurement. These enhance user experience, security, and functionality.
- Durability: Smartphones are made with materials like glass, metal, or plastic. Some phones have IP ratings for dust and water resistance, which protect against accidental exposure to liquids or solid particles.
- Charging port: Smartphones require charging ports to replenish their batteries. Common charging ports include USB-C, Lightning (for iPhones), and Micro-USB (less common nowadays). Wireless charging pads or stands eliminate the need for cables.
- Buttons and controls: Physical buttons and touch controls facilitate navigation and operation. Common buttons include power, volume, and camera shutter release. Some phones use on-screen navigation keys or gesture-based interfaces.
- Antennas: Smartphones contain antennas for cellular communication, GPS, and Wi-Fi. They may be located at the top or bottom edges, or integrated into the device’s body.
- Fingerprint reader: Many smartphones feature fingerprint readers for biometric authentication. These can be physical buttons or optical scanners embedded under the display. Face ID systems are also becoming popular alternatives.