Samsung Galaxy A34 5G Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom
|First Release||March 24, 2023|
|Colors||Lime, Graphite, Violet, Silver|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.3, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Material||Gorilla Glass 5 front, plastic body|
|Water Resistance||IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||161.3 x 78.1 x 8.2 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels (390 ppi)|
|Technology||Super AMOLED Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Features||120Hz refresh rate|
|Resolution||Triple 48+8+5 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, LED flash, f/1.8, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, OIS, ultrawide, macro & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p)|
|Features||F/2.2, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||25W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 13 (One UI 5.1)|
|Chipset||Mediatek Dimensity 1080 (6 nm)|
|RAM||6 / 8 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.6 GHz|
|ROM||128 / 256 GB|
|MicroSD Slot||Uses SIM2 slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Samsung Galaxy A34 5G Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 248.93|
|United Kingdom||£ 399.00|
Samsung Galaxy A34 5G is a mid-range smartphone that was released in March 2023. It has a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a MediaTek Dimensity 1080 processor, 6/8GB of RAM, and 128/256GB of storage. The rear camera system consists of a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 5MP macro sensor. The front-facing camera is 13MP.
Samsung Galaxy A34 5G runs Android 13 and is powered by a 5,000mAh battery. It supports 15W fast charging. The phone is available in three colors: lime, violet, and graphite.
Samsung Galaxy A34 5G is a decent mid-range smartphone. It has a good display, a powerful processor, and a long-lasting battery. However, the camera system is not as good as some of its competitors, and the design is a bit uninspired.
Samsung Galaxy A34 5G is a good option for those looking for a mid-range smartphone with a focus on performance and battery life. However, those who are looking for a great camera system or a more stylish design may want to look elsewhere.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.