Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom
|First Release||February 17, 2023|
|Colors||Phantom Black, Green, Cream, Lavender, Graphite, Sky Blue, Lime, Red|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM / eSIM|
|WLAN||tri-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.3, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Material||Gorilla Glass Victus 2 front & back, armour aluminium frame with tougher drop & scratch resistance|
|Water Resistance||IP68 dust / waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||163.4 x 78.1 x 8.9 millimeters|
|Resolution||Quad HD+ 1440 x 3088 pixels (501 PPI)|
|Technology||Dynamic AMOLED 2X Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2|
|Features||HDR10+, Always-on display, 120Hz, 1750 nits max. brightness|
|Resolution||Quad 200+10+10+12 Megapixel|
|Features||Laser AF, periscope telephoto, OIS, ultrawide, 10x optical zoom & more|
|Video Recording||8K (4320p), HDR10+, Super Steady Video, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS|
|Features||F/2.2, dual-pixel PDAF & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p), auto-HDR, dual-video call|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-ion 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||45W Fast Charging (65% in 30 minutes)|
Qi/PMA Wireless Charging
|Reverse Charge||4.5W Reverse Wireless Charging|
|Operating System||Android 13 (One UI 5.1)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)|
|RAM||8 / 12 GB|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 3.36 GHz|
|ROM||256 / 512 GB / 1 TB (UFS 4.0)|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), 32-bit/384kHz audio, Tuned by AKG|
|More||Samsung Knox Security & Secure Folder|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, E-Compass, Barometer|
|More Features||– Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)|
– Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
– Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX
– Ultra Wideband support
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 880.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 915.00|
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is a premium smartphone that was released in February 2023. It has a 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, up to 12GB of RAM, and up to 1TB of storage. The rear camera system consists of a 200MP main sensor, a 12MP ultrawide sensor, a 10MP periscope telephoto sensor, and a 10MP telephoto sensor. The front-facing camera is 40MP.
Galaxy S23 Ultra runs Android 13 and has a 5000mAh battery with support for 45W fast charging. It also has a built-in S Pen stylus.
Galaxy S23 Ultra is a great option for those looking for a powerful and feature-packed smartphone. It has a great display, a powerful processor, a long-lasting battery, and a versatile camera system.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.