Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||August 11, 2023|
|Colors||Icy Blue, Phantom Black, Cream, Gray, Blue|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Dual Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)|
|WLAN||tri-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo|
|Style||Horizontal Foldable Smartphone|
|Material||Gorilla Glass Victus 2 front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), Gorilla Glass Victus 2 back, aluminum frame|
|Water Resistance||IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Dimensions||154.9 x 129.9 x 6.1 millimeters (unfolded)|
154.9 x 67.1 x 13.4 millimeters (folded)
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1812 x 2176 pixels (373 ppi)|
|Technology||Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus (when folded, no protection for unfolded display)|
|Features||120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak), Stylus support|
|Cover Display||6.2″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 904 x 2316 pixels, Gorilla Glass Victus 2, 120Hz|
|Resolution||Triple 50+10+12 Megapixel|
|Features||Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS, telephoto, ultrawide, 3x optical zoom, LED flash & more|
|Video Recording||8K (2160p), gyro-EIS (1080p), HDR10+|
|Features||f/1.8, 2.0µm, under display & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p), gyro-EIS|
|Cover Camera||10 Megapixel, f/2.2, 1/3″, 1.22µm|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 4400 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||25W Fast Charging (50% in 30 minutes)|
|Wireless Charging||15W Fast wireless charging|
|Reverse Charging||4.5W Reverse wireless charging|
|Operating System||Android 13 (One UI 5.1.1)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 3.36 GHz|
|ROM||256 / 512 GB / 1 TB (UFS 4.0)|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), AKG tuned, 32-bit/384kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer|
– Samsung DeX
– Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
– Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 2,159.99|
|United Kingdom||£ 1,999.00|
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 is a foldable smartphone that was released on August 11, 2023. It is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor and has a 7.6-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone has a triple-camera system on the back, consisting of a 50MP main sensor, a 12MP ultrawide sensor, and a 10MP telephoto sensor. The front-facing camera is 10MP. The Galaxy Z Fold5 has a 4400mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 is a good foldable smartphone for those who are looking for a powerful and versatile device. It is a good choice for those who want a large display for watching videos or working on documents, and it also has good camera performance. However, the phone is expensive, and the foldable display can be fragile.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.