Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||May 22, 2021|
|Colors||Power Black, Cool Blue|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual Nano SIM|
|WLAN||dual-band, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Material||Gorilla Glass 3 front, plastic body|
|Water Resistance||✖ (Water-repellent)|
|Dimensions||161.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels (405 ppi)|
|Technology||IPS LCD Touchscreen|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Features||Multitouch, 90Hz refresh rate|
|Resolution||Triple 48+2+2 Megapixel|
|Features||PDAF, dual-LED flash, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, macro, depth, HDR & more|
|Video Recording||Ultra HD 4K (2160p), gyro-EIS|
|Features||F/2.0 aperture & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||18W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 11 (MIUI 12)|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)|
|Processor||Octa core, up to 2.2 GHz|
|ROM||128 GB (UFS 2.2)|
|MicroSD Slot||Uses SIM2 slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker, 24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, E-Compass|
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 228.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 187.99|
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G is a budget-friendly smartphone that offers 5G connectivity. It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor and has a 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The phone has a triple-camera system on the back, consisting of a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. The front-facing camera is 8MP. The Poco M3 Pro 5G has a 5000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G is a good budget-friendly smartphone that offers 5G connectivity. It is a good choice for those who are looking for a powerful and affordable phone with a long battery life.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.