Tecno Camon 20 Pro Full Specifications and Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|First Release||May 9, 2023|
|Colors||Predawn Black, Serenity Blue|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|SIM||Dual Nano SIM|
|Material||Glass front, plastic body|
|Dimensions||163.4 x 76.7 x 8.2 millimeters|
|Resolution||Full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Features||120Hz refresh rate, always-on display|
|Resolution||Triple 64 + 2 Megapixel + QVGA|
|Features||PDAF, 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, Ring-LED flash, depth & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Features||Dual-LED flash, f/2.5, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm & more|
|Video Recording||Full HD (1080p)|
|Type and Capacity||Lithium-polymer 5000 mAh (non-removable)|
|Fast Charging||33W Fast Charging|
|Operating System||Android 13 (HiOS 13)|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G99 (6 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core, up to 2.2 GHz|
|ROM||256 GB (eMMC 5.1)|
|MicroSD Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Features||Loudspeaker (stereo speakers), 24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, E-compass|
Tecno Camon 20 Pro Price in United States, Europe and United Kingdom:
|United States||$ 184.00|
|United Kingdom||£ 180.00|
Tecno Camon 20 Pro is a mid-range smartphone that was released in May 9, 2023. It has a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, an octa-core MediaTek Helio G99 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of internal storage. The camera system on the Camon 20 Pro is one of its highlights, with a 64MP main sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a QVGA sensor. The front-facing camera is 32MP. The Camon 20 Pro is powered by a 5000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging. It runs Android 13 with Tecno’s HIOS 13 on top. The Camon 20 Pro is IP53 rated for limited water and dust resistance.
Tecno Camon 20 Pro is a good choice for those looking for a mid-range smartphone with a great camera system. It is also a good option for those who want a phone with a long-lasting battery. However, the Camon 20 Pro does not have a headphone jack, so you will need to use Bluetooth headphones if you want to listen to music or make calls without wires.
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Read more
- Processor: The processor is the brain of the smartphone, and it determines how fast the device can run apps and games.
- RAM: RAM is the short-term memory of the smartphone, and it stores data that is currently being used by the device.
- Storage: Storage is the long term memory of the smartphone, and it is where you store apps, photos, videos, and other files.
- Display: The display is the screen of the smartphone, and it is where you interact with the device.
- Camera: The camera is used to take photos and videos, and it is an important consideration for people who take a lot of pictures or videos.
- Battery: The battery is the power source of the smartphone, and it determines how long the device can run on a single charge.
- Operating system: The operating system is the software that runs on the smartphone, and it determines how the device works.
There are a number of other technical features that can affect the performance and user experience of a smartphone. These features can include:
- Connectivity: The connectivity features of a smartphone determine how you can connect to the internet and other devices. The most common connectivity features for smartphones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular data.
- Sensors: The sensors in a smartphone can be used to track your movement, measure your heart rate, and more. Some of the most common sensors in smartphones are accelerometers, gyroscopes, and proximity sensors.
- Security features: The security features of a smartphone can help to protect your data from unauthorized access. Some of the most common security features in smartphones are fingerprint scanners, facial recognition, and encryption.